Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pruning Without Stilts

Reviews: Fiskars 9234 62-Inch Pruning Stik

At 5'3", I've always had trouble pruning trees and bushes that were just out of my reach. Standing on a step-stool in the garden not only was inconvenient, but not very safe, either. Now that I am 55, my hands are beginning to show the effects of arthritis, too.
I read about this pruning device in one of my gardening magazines and decided it was worth a try. WOW! What a pruner!

Not only does it allow me to prune branches up to 1-1/4" in diameter that are out of my reach, the mechanism doesn't hurt my hands, either. What a smooth and effortless cut!

I would recommend this lifesaver to anyone who is seeking a better solution to what seems like a full-time garden job.

No comments:

Post a Comment