Sunday, September 16, 2012

If I'd only known sooner

Reviews: Fiskars 9240 Telescoping Pruning Stik

My Fiskars pruning stik arrived two days ago and all I can say is, If I'd only known sooner! Wow!
If I'd only known sooner, I could have avoided the many trips up and down my ladder, climbing to oxygen challenging heights to trim branches that I'm sure were put there just to humiliate me. If I'd only known sooner, I could have saved a couple hundred bucks by NOT hiring a tree trimmer to come and take out branches that were unsightly and unsafe. If I'd only known sooner, I could have avoided the battle scars that I have on my forearms from winding and clawing my way into my monsterous rose tree.

This pruning stik slices through branches like butter, even when fully extended. The clipping mechanism is very, very easy to use and not cumbersome at all. I'm not a large person by any means, but I was more than able to handle this tool.

I'd recommend the Fiskars 92405935 Telescoping Pruning Stik to anyone who has ever had hand to branch combat in their backyard! The satisfaction of a job well done only leads me back to my original statement...If I'd only known sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment